Navis World Session Tracks
At Navis World 2017, you will have more than 50 compelling and diverse sessions to choose from, organized in 5 different tracks. Depending on your role and area of interest or expertise, you will be able to follow one track for the duration of the conference or you can move between tracks to learn about a variety of different and relevant topics.
About the session Tracks:
TRACK 1: NEED-TO-KNOW AND NUANCES OF N4
Are you considering or planning a move to the Navis N4 TOS? Are you looking to scale your terminal to mega volumes or evolve your automation strategy? Learn about all aspects of N4 before, during and after an implementation.
- Sessions Themes: Scaling for N4 Megaterminal Operations, N4 System Management, Semi-Automation, UI, Emulation, N4 Data Management, Supportability Tools, N4 Roadmaps and Releases
- Customer Cases: Terminal de Conteineres de Paranagua SA, Puerto Central SA, HHLA Container Terminals
TRACK 2: LET'S TALK TERMINAL OPTIMIZATION AND PRODUCTIVITY
Do you want to hear the latest in optimization best practices, case studies, and business intelligence? Learn how to get the most out of your N4 implementation through innovation, process automation, and customization.
- Session Themes: Expert Decking, AutoStow, PrimeRoute, N4 Upgrades, Business Intelligence, Navis Training, N4 Customization, Global Pooling Optimization
- Customer Cases: Marport Group, Maher Terminals Holding Corp., Operadora Portuaria Centroamericana, Abu Dhabi Terminals, Contecon Mazanillo
TRACK 3: MAKE THE MAX OF YOUR PERFORMANCE WITH AUTOMATION
Considering implementing semi- or fully-automated equipment into your terminal and want to hear how others are doing it? Find out how to optimize and automate terminal operations to compete on cost and productivity.
- Session Themes: Automation Industry Trends, Navis Automation Roadmap, TLS (Kalmar ECS) Automation Competence Development, Security in Automated Terminals
- Customer Cases: Virginia International Terminals, Rotterdam World Gateway, Victoria Int’l Container Terminal
TRACK 4: DELIVERING ON DATA SHARING AND SUPPLY CHAIN COLLABORATION
Do you want to hear about cutting edge technologies and practices in collaboration across terminals, carriers, ports, and the entire ocean supply chain? See actual pilots, projects, analytics and emerging innovation underway to make collaboration a reality.
- Session Themes: Port Collaboration Decision Management, Port Call Optimization, Real Time Connectivity with Carrier ERP and TOS, Data Analytics Best Practices, XVELA Pilot Performance, XVELA LIVE, XVELA BI and Process Analytics, Challenges and Benefits of Collaboration, Supply Chain Start Ups
TRACK 5: VECTORING IN ON VESSEL PERFORMANCE
Would you like to learn how stowage planning, vessel monitoring, and capacity planning are becoming more strategic and necessary to survive in a competitive environment? Hear about leading technologies, techniques, and automation best practices in this arena.
- Session Themes: Stowage Planning, Semi-Automated Stowage Planning, Vessel Monitoring and Tracking, Capacity and Allocation Primer