Connect Across the Globe
Navis Connect is a virtual event of thought-provoking keynotes and panel discussions on improving supply chain efficiency and Navis solutions.
If you missed the live event, you can still watch on-demand sessions now! Click on Register button to get access to Navis Connect.
The challenges of the pandemic demanded solutions that forced us to adapt and accelerate technology trends that will enable a smart, safe and predictable supply chain into the future. At Navis Connect 2021, we will collaborate to share our learnings, our challenges and our vision for the future, defining how technology and our people will help us get there.
Key agenda topics will include:
- Transforming the Modern Supply Chain
- The Intersection of Supply Chain Sustainability and Transportation Logistics
- Journey to the Navis Logistics Cloud
- Navis Product Updates
Keynote: Transforming the Modern Supply Chain Panel
Weaknesses in our global supply chains have been tested during this pandemic and the results have been telling. Panelists discuss where they see modern supply chains headed and how they are adapting their organizations to these changes and support their customer demands.
- Bill Mongelluzzo - Moderator - Sr Editor, Journal of Commerce (JOC)
- Lars Jensen - CEO at Vespucci Maritime
- Glenn Berger - VP Global Transportation, Restoration Hardware
- John Petrino - Director Business Development, Georgia Ports Authority
- Keith Dierkx - Sr Advisor, Princeton Consultants
Save the Date - Navis World 2022
Navis World has been postponed until October 24-27, 2022.
Join us next year in San Francisco for three days of learning, sharing and having fun with the brightest minds and biggest innovators in the industry. Save the date!